Information about processing the personal data
The company Best Prague Tours s.r.o., (SPA SPA) with registered office, Karlova 455/48, Staré Město, 110 00 Prague 1, IČ 081 30 736, registered in the commercial register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, sp. No. C 313455 (hereinafter referred to as the “SPA SPA”), as the administrator of personal data, hereby allows itself to inform its clients (hereinafter also referred to as “data subjects”) about the method and extent of processing of personal data by the SPA SPA, including the extent of rights of data subjects related to processing of their personal data by SPA SPA.
What personal data does SPA SPA process about you?
SPA SPA processes in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation of personal data; hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”) and further in accordance with the relevant national legal regulations in the field of personal data protection the following personal data:
address and identification data (name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address);
SPA SPA processes personal data only in accordance with the purposes listed below and to the extent and for the time necessary to fulfill these specified purposes.
For what purposes and on the basis of which legal titles does SPA SPA process your personal data?
Delivery of the ordered service/use of the service offered by SPA SPA.
The processing of personal data is necessary for negotiating the conclusion or amendment of a contract to which the data subject is a contracting party, and for the subsequent performance of such a contract.
In the case of creating an order, SPA SPA collects and processes the personal data of the data subject in the scope – name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address. Communication of this personal data by the data subject is a basic prerequisite for concluding or changing the contract, where the provision of personal data is primarily used to identify the data subject or to contact him.
Protection of the SPA SPA rights in the event of a dispute with the client
The SPA SPA is also entitled to process the above range of personal data for the purpose of protecting its rights in the event of a dispute with the client.
Who will have access to your personal data?
Personal data will be processed only by the SPA SPA and its employees to ensure the purposes described above. Personal data will not be transferred to any external partners.
Other entities that may have access to your personal data are or may be in the future:
- law firms for the purpose of enforcing any claims of the SPA SPA or, conversely, defending SPA SPA against any claims raised by clients;
The SPA SPA may also be obliged to transfer some personal data on the basis of valid legal regulations, e.g., to state administration bodies, courts, law enforcement authorities in connection with possible administrative, criminal and civil court proceedings.
How long do we process your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by the SPA SPA for the duration of the contractual relationship and for the time necessary to ensure mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract.
In case of fulfillment of legal obligations, the SPA SPA processes personal data for the period specified by the relevant legal regulations.
What rights do you have in relation to the processing of personal data by SPA SPA?
As a data subject, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time (if the processing is based on consent);
- The right to access personal data (the right to request information as to whether personal data concerning you are or are not being processed by SPA SPA, and if so, you have the right to obtain access to this personal data and to other information according to Article 15 of the Regulation) ;
- The right to data portability (the right to receive personal data relating to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transfer this data to another controller; and the right to have personal data transferred directly from one controller to another controller , if technically feasible);
- The right to correction (the right to demand that SPA SPA correct inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay);
- The right to restrict processing (the right to demand that SPA SPA restrict processing, e.g. if, due to the exercise of the right to correction, SPA SPA verifies the correctness of the data; or if SPA SPA has processed personal data illegally, but you do not want to delete them);
- The right to erasure (the right to demand that SPA SPA delete your personal data without undue delay, including if the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected, or you have revoked the consent on the basis of which the personal data was processed by SPA SPA and there is not another legal title for processing, or if personal data were processed unlawfully by SPA SPA);
- Right to object;
- The right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection with your request.
How can you contact SPA SPA?
In case of any question regarding the processing of your personal data or the exercise of the above-mentioned rights, you can contact us in writing at the address of the company’s registered office, or at phone number +420 733 39 17 31 or at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you agree with collecting data about you please click on the button "I agree" in the GDPR bar.